Today, I had seen so many familiar faces that I haven't seen each other for years. Some find their appearence looks different. Some are hardly find any different from their appearence. On the other hand, I'm amazed by the kids are growing so fast.
The warm feeling always around me when meeting all the old friends even though we have not seen each other for long time. It's a big effort to maintain such a gathering that need someone to organize, to contact and make it happen. I am so appreciate that we make such an effort together. For those who are showing up today and I really want to say: "Thank you for coming, and hope to see you next time!"
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice settings!
Thank you! I seldom to use this girly colour. Well, I think that's nice to give it a try.
Post a Comment