One of my colleague had been resigned and his last day will be due the end of this month. My boss asked me to learn one of his job duty ASAP this morning. I didn't realised any strange thing would happened. After rushing the peak hours, I've spend time to talk to this colleague and ask him some of the questions that I had regarding to his job duty. While he's explaining to me, my boss suddenly come to us and asked him go to the personnel dept at once. By the time, it's 15 mins to 6 o'clock. In our company's tradition, if the person whoever receiving the call from the personnel dept (10-15 mins from 6pm), this had been called "The Calling of Death". It means whoever will be fired and need to pack up at once.
Both of us felt very shock and we both know what's going to happen expectedly. At first, I felt very sad and wondered. I wondered why my boss is so mean and "cool blood". Then, I felt helpless and don't know what to do. I'm not sure whether I can handle his job duty. I pray for God giving me wisdom how to handle the challenge before me and calm down my emotion.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Office is just a battlefield! You can get hurt very easily!
Post a Comment