Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What a good new start!

I just received my friends' email. I have seen their new born baby photos. They are so cute and much like his/her parents. A new life has begin and a bunch of new challenge is coming. I feel excited about seeing my friends about their changes. At the same time, I asked a questions to myself that am I really want to be one of them? Are you ready to welcome a new life into my life in which there is a point of no return.

In fact, I don't know the answer. Instead, I pray to the Lord please give me peace whatever the decision had been made. Also pray to the Lord to mold me and change me if necessary...

2 comments:

Ivor said...

Very nice blog!
I have added your blog in Frontline's blog as a link!

You can also give me your blog's e-mail so that I can register your account in Frontline's blog!

And I suggest you can change your setup to allow non-account user to leave comments to you!

Anonymous said...

That's what I've been asking myself and praying for some years.